Monday, August 24, 2009

Hi... I'm Back !!!

Aug. 24, 2009

Hi Guys,

I'm back... missed me???

To Ida, Myoce, Hanhara, Hyds, Sahee, Lily, Jennychee and to all my Bae sisters, so sorry if I made you worry. But I'm fine and my kids, nothing bad happened.

See... I'm Okay

It's just that our computer connection was in troubled. I checked the telephone line but it'was okay and I brought our unit to the repair shop too but nothings wrong. So I called the internet company and told them the problem. They restored our connection several times but still it's unsuccessful. They don't know what's the problem either.

I'm planning already to get another line from another company but thanks GOD, yesterday evening it's back, it was restored.

I was really left behind of the news about my "Honey Baebs". I have to catch up a lot.

^__^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are still there

Ida

LENY said...

Hi Ida,

Thanks a lot for the concern.

Response to your last comment.... Yes I can speak a little Japanese, just a little, I prefer to have an English version of the said book.

And about Palawan, I haven't been there yet because I have a Hodophobia when it's in the Phils. It's better for me to travel aboard than here. I'm weird isn't it.

Palawan as I've seen in many Ads and according to some of my friends who'd been there was a very beautiful Island surrounded by a beautiful beaches.Beaches there are our #1 attractions to the world. The under water caves are so fantastic.

Sometimes, I'm wishing to tour with my kids but when ever I can hear again about terrorism and kidnapping, I always back out.