Monday, December 14, 2009

BYJ's image in The Cow's Painting Exhibition

Dec. 14, 2009

Seoul, Samsung-dong General Trade Exhibit (COEX)

Source: http://blog.naver.com/cafeinfofam?Redirect=Log&logNo=150076103439


Bulls eye in Code Bar design


So cute in Denim pants and shirt design


Looks like a Zebra at first glance but it's a cow.


I like most the last one ... see why???
Yes !!!!! There's an image of BYJ, painted on it among with others.

If you want to see more, visit the link above (blog.naver.com)
Photos credit to cafeinfofam .....thank you so much ^_^


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leny,

Nice cows. I worked with cows for 18 years so I know a bit about that kind of farming. We had white and brown, white and black and brown cows with not so much artistic touch to as those in the photos but they had lots of personalities. You might not think that of a cow but they were certainly " the ladies".
Thanks for sharing the pictures
Ida

LENY said...

Hi Ida,

Here in our place I seen only one color cows. All in white, our neighbor before raise some cow, every morning they went to the field and before the sunset they went home too.I'm so amused that those animals knows their routine everyday, knows where they where going. In TV I've seen Blk. & wht. cows but the brown, never seen yet, he he he.

I miss you Ida, thanks.

Love, Leny

Anonymous said...

It's good to talk and even when I'm not commenting I'm here every day. It's always nice to read your web-sites. Looking forward to see some photos from your Christmas celebration. Any luck you will share pictures?
Ida

LENY said...

Hi Ida,

So glad you like my blog though my English and grammar are so bad.He he.

I'm hope I can show more interesting articles, I really tried and still trying.

Actually I'm so busy this week and the next, but I can't resist not to open our computer, he he, I'm gonna miss all of you.My day is not complete if I can't visit all my Bae sisters Blogs :(

Thank you, thank you soooo much Ida.

Love, Leny