Monday, January 18, 2010

BYJ Will Return This Year

Jan. 18, 2010

Trans and posted by Suehan/ BYJ Quilt (thank you so much)
Source: http://www.chosunonline.com/entame/20100117000025

This year’s whereabouts of the returning top stars.
2010/01/1711:49:00

(omitted)

BYJ
has been silent for about 2 years since the drama, TWSSG in 2007. He stopped all activities as an actor even though he did his own work, like writing a photo & travel essay,'Journey to discover the beauty of Korea'

He will break out of the long silence and challenge new work this year. Initially, he was known to be appearing in the drama, “Drops of God”, but the regulation of indirect advertisement was too challenging and its production was postponed. The first preference for Bae Yong Joon is the drama. He will plan to choose one from the dramas that his management bought the copyrights for, and also from the ones which have been asked to be a part of.

An officer of BOF, his management company, said, “He will return this year and will choose his next work in the near future.” Dream High”, which Bae Yong Joon and Park Jin Young is supposed to produce together, will be starting its production in the early part of this year. They’re seriously considering the appearance of one of the members of Wonder Girls and Bae Yong Joon....

Reporter, Chon Hyun Pa
STARNEWS/Chonsunilbo Japanese edition.

7 comments:

annacronism said...

Hi, sister Leny.
I wondered what happened to your denim template, the last time I visited your site. I am so sorry it is missing, but this is very pretty, too. It is nice to hear that our Prince Charming will be back to do some more acting. Even though he is good at whatever he does, to me his acting is the best part. I fell for him because of Lee Mhin Yung in 'Winter Sonata'. He is the greatest actor in the world, as far as I am concerned. Thank you, dear, for posting this message about Yong Joon ssi. By the way, I have posted some of my son's drawings on 'Whatever Strikes My Fancy'. I would be honored if you would visit and take a look at them. Love, Anna

chakachan said...

hi dear ms. leny...
have u seen Sophie's Revenge?? I loveeee it!! Zhang Ziyi is naturally funny...and of course, So JiSub was in it too...he's my 2nd fave actor, after our dearest BYJ, then si Keanu Reeves, then si Takuya Kimura...of course, BYJ rules!! I really want to see him in a film or series na light and funny. it would sure be a treat if only...if only..he could relax and just let everything go..he's soo intense! ha ha ha..pero luv ko din sya..i just wish he could do more dramas and films more often..i'm kinda tired of waiting sometimes..hmm..patience..patience.

take care!!

Hydee Pole Photography said...

Hi Leny!!
I'm impressed with all your efforts for this blog.. wah it's pink!!! I like this kind of pink. very feminine.
You actually managed to find a three column template. I've been hunting for a good one for a while but didn't find what I want. Keep up the good work sis.
Love lots,
hyds

LENY said...

Hi Anna,

Thanks for dropping by.

And I've been in your blog too but see only one drawing, the third from the last, the others don't know why they didn't appear :(

Love, Leny

LENY said...

Konochiwa Namie san,

Gomen ne, kanji yomu dekinai yo. Google trans mo dekinai. Dakara nani ka kakitta zenzen wakarimasen desu.

But I thank you so much for coming by. Honto ni domo arigato gozaimashita.

Love, Leny

LENY said...

Hi Chakachan,

Haven't seen the movie yet, only the trailer. No time pa kasi. Trailer pa lang kandatawa na me.

BYJ is a good comedian too, I've seen some short films of him doing comedy kasi. He's really a good actor, kahit saan mo ilagay pwede.

Excited na din me sa new drama na gagawin nya.

W8 lang tayo, more patience, he he he...

Have a good day.

Love, leny

LENY said...

Hi Hyds,

How are you na?

Oo nga, find talaga me ng 3 column pero hindi ko pa masyado type to, temporary lang.

Pink talaga favorite ko, then voilet, he he he...

Ingat ingat ka dyan, super lamig , dto din sa morning malamig na din kasi daw taglusaw na ang snow.

Pagbutihan mo pagpophotograph, you're becoming a pro na.

God bless..

Love, leny