Monday, March 1, 2010

BYJ's another Camera

March 2, 2010

More camera Bae Yong Joon used during his Journey in making "The Beauty Of Korea".

Thanks to Hydee's posting, she reminds me about this camera. How come I forgot my ever dreamed camera that until now I couldn't buy 'coz of my short budget. Every time I went to the shopping mall, I always stop by the window that showing the camera, asking when can I buy it... sigh....

Even if I didn't saw that BYJ used this Camera, I really want to have one this kind. A Canon EOS IDs... or Mark II and Mark III.




He used this one too, a Hassleblad H4D. Just not sure if his is H4D50 or 60 or H3DII 50. But no H4D40 'coz it's just newly launch last month (Feb.).






During his pictorial for AB Autumn Coll., there were some photos that he's holding a Hassleblad too. It's Hassleblad 560CW. (Thanks to Hydee for searching this ^^)





Just a trivia - Astronaut Neil Armstrong left a Hassleblad EDC camera (a special version of Hassleblad 500EL) on the moon just to lessen their weight. I think it was year 1969...???


*^_^*

2 comments:

Hydee Pole Photography said...

Hi Leny!!
When I went to the camera club last night one of the members brought his EOS -1 D and I had the opportunity to use it.. I was so ecstatic. It's heavy when you have the battery grip and the lens in place. The functions are almost similar to my EOS and very user friendly.Definitely a great camera. Cheers!
love,
hyds

LENY said...

Hello Hyds,

O diba it's so nice. Hay naku hanggang tanaw n lang siguro ako.

Baka mabili ko yan pag malapit ng mag face-out, LOL.

Galingang mo pa ha , try mo kaya mga objects in motion, maganda yon, pag na captured mo ang perfect angle, diba.

Looking for more of your coming photographs.

Cgeh, ingat na lang lagi ha.
Love U, Leny :)