Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BYJ's words to the family after the incident

March 16, 2010

Scanned Photo from Shukanjosei Magazine 3/16
by miemi/ BYJGallery (thanks)

Yong Joon to waiting family

Posted and translated to Chinese : loveyongjoon / snowkin
Translated on English: Jaime/ Zoom on Bae Yong Joon (thanks)

Jaime: Hi hi sisters ...... an unknown fan has posted Yong Joon's words to the waiting family in the hotel before going to the hospital. Not sure if it's word by word, please just read the essence.

I am sorry, how should I say it? I do not have any words to express.
Today is supposed to be a happy day, and it turns out to be like this, I am deeply sorry.
I want to have pictures taken with the family who travel from afar, but it turns out this way, I apologize.
I heard that 20 people got injured, some are in more serious conditions.
I am not able to continue the photograph session with the family anymore.
Some day, I will find another opportunity to have our family picture taken again, that's what I hope to do.
The condition of the injured family is still not known, I have to visit them in the hospital now.
I am truly sorry, please give me your understanding, thank you.

2 comments:

annacronism said...

Hi, sister Leny.
So sad, and so sweet, just like the Yong Joon-ssi we have all come to know and love. My heart aches for him. If only there were some way we could all let him know we are there for him in his time of sadness. Thank you for reposting this, dear. Love, Anna

LENY said...

Hi Anna,

Thank you too for the comment.

Those who love him like us felt the same, hope he 's okay now.

love, leny