Thursday, October 7, 2010

[Trans]BYJ's high school class mate says..

BYJ's high school class mate says..

From the comment section of missyusa.com.
Trans by Suehan / suehan's byj blog

“I was in the same class with Yong Joon in Hanyoung High School (day class). Do you know the composer, Park Keun Tae? He was in the same class with me as well. Yong Joon was neat, played billiards very well, and dressed well. He was even famous with the girls of Myungil girls’ High School and Jung Shin Girls’ High School nearby.

He was never interested in fighting and was close to the elite class mates (including me. Haha). He was interested in movies, such that he was the member of the Drama Club. He went to the Shin Myung Reading Rooms in the Myungil Apartment Complex. Many girls used to wait for him in front of the reading rooms when he was about to get on the van (suehan: after study). OMG, who is spreading the rumor that he was in the night class? He has a bad temper? No way. I’m just laughing at this false rumor.”

(Suehan)I found another posting regarding his high school days from the twitter account.

“I would like to give off the tender charisma like Bae Yong Joon. Long times ago, I used to go to the same gym and billiard room with Bae Yong Joon. I didn’t go with him, just same time and same place. We used to live in the same neighborhood, Gangdonggu. Bae Yong Joon went to the Hanyoung High School, and I went to the Baejae High School.”

http://twitter.com/iliveinalpine/status/26476885662

No comments: