Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BYJ Staff Blog (17) Watching “Dream High”

BYJ Staff Blog (17) Watching “Dream High”

January 26, 2011
Trans by tomato99 ♥ @ Love Bae Yong Joon (thanks sis)



source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Staff Blog


Watching “Dream High”
24 January 2011

Japanese to English: tomato99 @LoveBaeYongJoon


6 episodes had been aired as of 18th January.

I am one of his staff, but I get enraptured watching Yong Joon-san’s drama.(smile)

We posted Dream High posters at our office lobby, now bare lobby looks nice.

It’s wonderful to create contents that can make people happy.

However, people creating them go through a lot of trouble,,,

And I think support from people is the best thing to give them power.

Until the end of Dream High, I will support them at a viewer’s feelings rather than a staff.

That’s because my feelings are more passionate as a fan…



This last photo courtesy of Yume - Thanks sis

No comments: