Monday, April 18, 2011

[Trans] Is BYJ in Busan?


original in korean: http://twitter.com/5079YM
translated into english SUEHAN (thanks)

IS BYJ IN BUSAN?


@toggijjang I’m at Haewoondae in Busan. Hehehe.. I came to see my husband (or brother in law?) with Chanhee. I’m staying in a Sweet Room, hehe. I’m bragging about it.


OMG. I think Bae Yong Joon is staying at the same hotel as I am. After a meal, I was carrying my baby on my back because he/she was sleeping. I was walking in front of Bae Yong Joon and it seemed like he was carefully making sure that the door was opening and closing safely. He’s definitely a gentleman.


@BYJTweets OMG I think I saw you at the hotel entrance. When I was entering the hotel with my baby on my back, I noticed you glancing at the door. I’m so giddy because I’m thinking it’s because of your thoughtfulness (regarding the door). I was glad to have met you. I’ve read your book and you are a wonderful man.

No comments: