Friday, September 9, 2011

Bae Yong Joon san returns to Korea

[trans] BYJ Staff Blog (28) Bae Yong Joon san returns to Korea

Trans by LoveBaeYongJoon (thanks dear)

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Staff Blog

Bae Yong Joon san returns to Korea
6 September 2011


by Digital Adventure staff S
Japanese to English: tomato99 @LoveBaeYongJoon

(tomato: this is an excerpt from the posting.)

Good evening!!
This is Mobile staff S.

Yesterday (5 Sept.), Bae Yong Joon san’s return to Korea was released on news.
click here for news.

As news has been updated, Bae Yong Joon has safely returned home.

I would like to share a bit about Yong Joon san before going back to Korea.

Yesterday (5 Sept.) morning, when you look outside from the hotel window, you could find so many fans waiting around hotel area.
Bae Yong Joon san was saying,

“I feel really terrible seeing so many family waiting for me in this heat.”

“If I leave early, I would not have to make them wait so long,,,”

Suddenly, he decided to leave the hotel earlier than schedule.

On this very short notice, everyone at hotel were confused, but as Bae Yong Joon san begged to do so, everyone including staff from Korea decided to leave hotel early.

And where did he go after that??
BYJ came to Digital Adventure head office located at Roppongi!!

No one thought he would come to the head office so all the staff were really surprised.
“I have never been to the Japan office, so let’s go there”

I have had occasions to meet him before but I had never considered that he would visit here, so I was really surprised when I saw him here, I looked twice to confirm!!

This Japan visit was short with tight schedule.
Let’s hope that he could stay longer when BYJ visits next time.

BYJ mobile site, Staff S

No comments: