Saturday, September 4, 2010

By the end of October, they will start shooting "Dream High"

[Extracted News Trans]The shooting will start at the end of October.

English translation by Suehan ( thanks a lot sis)


The Drama in which Bae Yong Joon and Park Jin Young will be appearing will start the shooting at the end of October in Goyang.

2010/09/03 (Fri) 12:58:22
Reporter Lee Byung Woo; woo@mygoyang.com

(omitted)

CEO Yang Geun said “We’ll make a fascinating drama”.

Dream High’ will start the shooting at the end of October and will be broadcasted from January 3rd next year. It consists of 16 episodes.

With the art school background, it will describe the growing process of four talented students. It is a youth drama that two males and two female students lead. These four students will challenge each other for love and friendship, one of them will become a winner of 2017 Grammy Awards, which is best music award, and he/she will stand as the best entertainer worldwide.

The name of the main cast who stands up as a worldwide star is ‘Kay (Key?)’. But this ‘Kay’ among these four students will not be disclosed until the middle of the drama, and will be disclosed in the last episode, 16th episode.

(omitted)

source; http://www.mygoyang.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=26019

3 comments:

annacronism said...

Dear sister Leny,
Thank you for re-posting this lovely news.
If I have said anything in the past to upset you, please forgive me. And please know that my blogposting about people not answering my messages was not meant to include you. It was meant for others. You have always shown me such loving kindness; I meant it when I said you are one of my 'Angels' in life. I feel knowing you has made me a better person, and I am grateful for that. I know of your personal struggle to deal with your feelings for Our Yong Joon-ssi. I believe you are a great deal like him in many ways; very loving and kind to everyone. He loves to be loved, and that is a good thing, as we all love him so very much. I love you, too. Take care, my sister and friend.
Love,
Anna

LENY said...

Hi Anna dear,

Please don't apologize, I'm not upset about your words.

In fact I'm the one who suppose to apologize because sometimes I admit that I can't reply soon to your comments and to our other sisters.

It's because unlike before I only have a limited time. I can't do everything I want to in one time.

But I always appreciated every thing you have said to me, your one of my motivator and I heartily grateful for that.

Thank you, thank you so much and love you too.

Have a great day...

Lots of luv, Leny

annacronism said...

Dear sis Leny,
Please don't apologize for not replying to my comments right away. I'm not worried about that, as long as you are not upset with me in any way. I have a big mouth and sometimes I say things which sound unkind although I don't mean for them to sound that way. I understand about being busy a lot. I have had so many bad things happen lately, but I won't burden you about those. It sounds as though you 'have enough on your plate' as the old saying goes, without me telling you my problems to add to that.Be assured I am well, I have just been plagued with difficulties, lately. I am glad to hear from you, though, and hope you are well, and your lovely children, too. I have been very worried about you. Take care, dear.
Love,
Anna