Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[Trans]From BYJ’s golf teacher, Lee Byung Yong’s book, “Magic Swing”

[Trans]From BYJ’s golf teacher, Lee Byung Yong’s book, “Magic Swing”

It was originally posted on byjintoronto by Gaulsan nim.
Translated in English : Suehan's BYJ Blog

[Comments by Bae Yong Joon.]

It has been 8 years since I’ve adopted the “Magic Swing”

I remember that I felt uncomfortable when I first adopted the “Magic Swing.” I think the reason that I felt that way was because I had previous habits and my own methods of playing golf.

Now that I come to think about it, I lacked skill near the green and my scores were inconsistent. I also had back injuries due to the excessive pressure on my back during my swing.

But, since I’ve adopted the pro Lee Byung Yong’s “Magic Swing”, I have the ability to play consistently. I can also play golf more efficiently because my injuries have disappeared due to the correction of my posture.

“Magic Swing” showed me how to eliminate my former methods of golf and approach golf in a new way. It showed me effective ways to play golf and gave me the confidence I needed as well. More than anything else, I think it made me “enjoy golf”, which is the most valuable result.

I would like to show my sincere gratitude to the pro Lee Byung Yoon who helped me gain confidence as a golfer, I hope readers will enjoy golf and gain confidence with the help of the “Magic Swing”.

Bae Yong Joon



[Acknowledgement by Lee Byung Yong]

8 years of friendship with Yonsama

8 years have passed since I had a relationship with Bae Yong Joon because of the Magic Swing.

It has been known that he pursues perfection, a characteristic most similar to my own. So there were small conflicts when the lesson started.

But his efforts and enthusiasm towards golf made me teach him earnestly; I was always proud of him because of his daily improvement.

I’ve been watching him for years, and I couldn’t help but love his good manners, easygoingness, and loyalty.

He looks like he could be my teacher. Even though it didn’t always run smoothly, I would simply like to express my gratitude to him for his ten year commitment as my student.






No comments: