Thursday, April 23, 2009

Leny's BYJ Necklace

April 23, 2009

Hi friends, today I'll show to you some of my accessories.
I designed it myself and made to order this to the silversmith or goldsmith (what ever) just last month... now I'm wearing it. Others know that BYJ means Bae Yong Joon but to the others that don't know about BYJ and ask me why BYJ , I'll just say that I'm still B -Beautiful, Y-Young (eeerr... at heart I mean) and J - as Jolly. ( ha ha ha ha .. I'm really naughty, huh)
Here, take a look.... hope you like it too.



About the JL-- It's one year old now. JL means Joon and Leny, ha ha ha ha. Oh really crazy, crazy me. Well letter J really means a lot to me. Coincidence or not , did you know that the names of all important persons, that I used to love starts with letter J. My first love--Jojie, the 2nd that I cried for 7 years - Jaime, and the father of my 3 kids was a Japanese and now there's Joon san-BYJ. May be I'm fated to love a person with a name starts with letter J.



Hmmnn....How do I look...



7 comments:

myoce said...

Ok....now I'm officially jealous of that necklace !! And you look so chic wearing it with the hat !!!!

Not that I wear jewelry a lot...but that JL...really got to me [my fist name starts with L.. sob sob..]..

Oh, got to go home to my blog and cry now....

^______^
Love, myoce

LENY said...

My,my dear Myoce,

You really make me laugh at loud here. Please don't be jealous. You can order it,too, just copy it, it's fine with me.

If you have it then let's wear it together, huh, Ok?

JL-- I've got that initial in different form since when I met my first BF way back 19....he he he he.

Please don't cry... Love U Myoce

Anonymous said...

Beautiful-Young -Jolly
Very good! A motto for every women at every age on this earth!

Hydee Pole Photography said...

Hi Len!! Woww that's one of a kind necklace. It made me miss my pinky ring which I lost months ago. haven't come around to replacing it. Maybe when I get back in September I will buy in Pinas. ;-)better quality I believe.
ingat.
Love,
hyds

LENY said...

Hi Anonymously Someone,

Yes Beautiful ,Young and Jolly,

That should be our motto whether your a man or a woman at any age.

We must be Beautiful not only on skin but most important beautiful inside. You know what I mean.

Young - you may not admit but I know deep in your heart your still feel young, all of us do the same.

Jolly-- yes we must always be Jolly though you feel that you're carrying the whole world 'coz of hardships and conflict in life. We must be Jolly to lighten our burdens...

LENY said...

Hi Hyds,

He he he, it's really one of a kind, syempre design ko yata yan. and it's better nga na dito ka na magpagawa, it's cheaper d'ba.
It' s nice naman at makakauwi ka na this coming Sept. I'm sure you miss Pinas so much na. 5 months na lang, it's not too long to wait anymore...so mag ipon ipon ka na ng mga pasalubong sa mga kamag anak mo, ha ha ha ha...

'Til then.. take care and always be healthy, huh...

Love, Leny

HexagonLady said...

Patchwork from Skandinavia

www.123minsida.se/Ejdelens-Textil