Thursday, June 18, 2009

My BYJ's Scrapbook Pages III

June 18, 2009

Hello everyone,

Once again I'm sharing to you my scrapbook pages of BYJ, hope you well like it too.

I'm using here a shape glittered felt with gem flowers,
3 shades of violet and pink plain sheets,
pushia pink embossed paper, printed text and photo.



Printed olive green and old rose sheets,
mint green plain sheet, abaca net, abaca twine,
hand made paper square chips,
flower shape foam with gems ,
other gems with glittered border, printed text and photo.



Printed hard scrapbook sheet(orange),
aqua green and tangerine hand made paper,
orange paper twine(unwind and spread),
printed text and photo.
Phrases taken from the song "Forevermore" by Side A Band



Printed scrapbook sheet, blue and mint green plain sheets,
dried and died leaves, photo and printed text.



Hard printed gray colored sheet,
navy blue hand made paper,
blue sheet, blue gems with glittered border,
photo and text.



Printed hard paper, printed text and photos.



Printed scrapbook sheet,
baby pink and 2 shades of blue plain sheets,
photo and printed letters.



Light red orange and pink plain sheets;
hard printed gray sheet;
pink corrugated sheet;
shape felt, checked, glitter with gem hearts;
cut out letters and hand written phrase; and a photo.



*^__^*


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blue one where you can see the guitarre. Such a good picture.

Ida

jenny said...

Hi Leny

How are u ? Ist time comment on yr blog although I used to come here. Like our prince scrapbook. U are very talented and are u love designing?

I will come here often. Have a nice and wonderful weekend.

Take care and cheers

Jenny - Malaysia

myoce said...

Dearest Leny,

You are getting to be a Pro in making scrapbooks !!

Oh we have same the kind of interests...I collect mini/small dolls and decorations...but I haven't taken care of them since the children were born. I put them on the shelves.

I also love to make clay wax [children's wax] figures of my own imagination...but after a few years they go bad cos of the heat.

I love your dolls [jealous :)] !!!
keep up the creative work.

Love, myoce

LENY said...

Dearest Ida,

Thanks a lot for keepin' on coming back in here. ^_^

LENY said...

Hello Jenny,

Welcome to my blog, I've always seen you in some of our Bae sisters blog.
It's so nice to hear that you've been visiting mine too. Thanks a lot.

I'm just a simple single mother with a very small business that support our daily needs.A lending business , but now it's not so good because lots of my debtors goes bankrupt...I can do nothing , we all know that we are in global crisis.And I have a good heart and understand them so I can't sue them.

Once I became a marketing executive, in one of International multi networking company but I quit because I can't bear to be with some dishonest people that surrounds me.And I never regret it.

LENY said...

Hi Myoce,

I really enjoyed making those it's my passion,it brings joy in my heart after it's done.

About the dolls, just wait I have still lot more to show, I just have no time to take some photos of them yet.

And your clay... I heard before that you should cook it in oven so that it will last longer, well I'm not so sure about the exact procedure 'coz I haven't done it yet.

Yes we have the same interest in many things.That's why I like you, he he he he.

Love U *^__^*