Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BYJs Press Con Appearance

Sept. 22, 2009

Many many thanks to http://www.truelovebyj.com/
I've got all their new photo collection from the Press Con today of
my "Honey Baebs" Yong Joon ssi. Really he had a new hair cut.
His smiling but still I can feel that he's not yet completely healed.

And many thanks to my dear Ida who taught me where to find this new photos ^______^



All photos are credit as tagged or labeled
Many many thanks to all of you.

































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you leny for uploading so many photos.
I agree with you that I also feel he isn't all together 100% well. His smile says one thing but his eyes another.
Sorry for being "bossy" and urging you to hurry up (lol :-))

LENY said...

Hello Ida,

Gud evening, actually I thank you so much for telling me, it's not "bossy" it's an "excitement", ha ha ha ha .