Monday, September 21, 2009

Yong Joon ssi ... Please Get Well Soon

Sept. 21, 2009


This poem was written by Joanne Fucks and I want to say this to you too.

Magic Wand

I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away

I'd wave my scepter over you

Until you were okay.


I'd think good thoughts

I'd send you love

I'd transmit healing vibes
My wand and I would surely beat
What ever the Doctor prescribes.

But there's no magic scepter, so

I cannot cast a spell

Just know you're always in my thoughts

And I hope

You'll soon be well.

"Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi... Please be careful of your health.

2 comments:

lily said...

Oh, so sad & worried, sigh...

We, fans didn't have any idea that Yong Joon had been sick since thursday... it was only last sunday d news came out... haaaiissh!!!

Ang galing talaga ng BOF... they're really good in keeping secrets...

I hope our man is already recovering & not worrying too much
sob....

Prayers for Yong Joon...that he'll get well soon & TAKE CARE of his health!!!

You take care too sis, haaay ang hirap magkasakit nowadays("_")

LENY said...

Hi lily,

Don't worry, out na sya sa hospital, maya maya lang we could see him again in the Press Con na gaganapin this afternoon sa Nat'l Museum nila.

You take care din, scary ang flu ngayon. Sa kin bawal ang magkasakit, he he he he...