Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010 and Chikara's1st Anniversary

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

How time flies... it's been a year now that I started my "Chikara". If you could remember (or a new visitor here) it's New Year last 2009 that I started this blog site.

http://mychikara.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-new-year.html

http://mychikara.blogspot.com/2009_01_06_archive.html

I don't know anything about computer or internet and my English is so bad but because of my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi , I was inspired to become a blogger. Being so rookie in this field I always got mistake (nangangamuti ba) but little by little I learned and still learning for more.

And because of this blog I found some Bae Families and friends. It's been a year now that blogging and visiting other Bae Families site was part of my daily routine. My day is not complete if I can't.

And because of this blog I can show and prove that I'm really truly a Big Loyal Bae Fan of my "Honey Baeb" *^_^*

And I'm gonna be as long as I live.

Happy New Year every one.


7 comments:

ANA said...

Dear Leny

Happy New Year, and congratulations
on your 1st Anniversary, I hope you will continue to share your love for Yong Joon with us through your blog for many years...He is a inspirations...

With love from Panama
Anabel

annacronism said...

Hi, Leny.
Congratulations on your first anniversary as a Bae blogger! That's great. I am happy for you, my Baesister. I still have almost a year before I will celebrate a first anniversary. You are doing just fine with your blog site. It is one of my favorite Bae blogs to visit. I love your design. Very creative, with the denim and all. And your artwork just amazes me every time I come here. Happy New Year, my sister. May love and prosperity be your constant companions in the coming year. Love, Anna

chakachan said...

hi ms. leny!!
oyyy..1 year na ang blog nya!! congratulations!! saan ang pancit?? musta ang Bulacan last night?? happy new year Baesis!! don't tire of it ha? i tried to create one, pero, i really don't have the time to make one/ have one...i'm happy na there's 3 of you who are active..although si ms. liezle, she's more of SS501 nowdays, si ms. frances naman, she kinda stop..so ikaw lang ang alam kong consistent..i'm sure it would be really active if we have a "club", kaso, i live in Cebu..ha haha..ikaw ang president..ha ha ha..how are your kids handling you going "gaga" over BYJ?? mga teenagers na sila?..good luck baesis...alam mo naman ang mga "bagets" ngayon...so different no?! or matanda na talaga ako??
good luck with your blog...hapi new year uli!!

LENY said...

Hello Anabel,

Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the comments.

Sure I will continue my blogging about our Prince.

As I have had told, as long as I live I will. he he he...

Have a pleasant New Year my dear.

Love, Leny

LENY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LENY said...

Hi Anna,

Thank you , thank you so much.
I was so touch by your comment.
I never thought that some Bae sisters would like my blog and works, you know others are really good that I envy them.

So I tried my best to learn so that I can really share it too to the Family.

Happy New Year, same as you wish for me, I wish it for you too.

Love, Leny

LENY said...

Hi Chakachan,

Don't worry, I wont stop blogging, though I like SS501 and some Korean Artist, my blog is only loyal to BYJ ^_^.

No problem with my kids, alam nila na baliw na talaga me, LOL. They are the one who teach me how to blog pa nga eh. 23, 18 & 14 na nga kids ko, kaya just imagine my age na lang, hindi lang halata sa mukha ko , he he he parang ate lang daw oh.

Oo nga gusto ko din yon magkaroon tayo ng BYJ fan club D2 kaso watak watak naman tayo. You're in Cebu pala, you know I studied in CSJR (Hi-School and College) kaya I can speak Cebuano too, he he he.

Cgeh, Happy New Year uli.
Sa totoo lang miss ko na Cebu.

Love, Leny