Monday, August 30, 2010

Missed me???

Aug 30, 2010

Hi!!!!

It’s been quite a long time (for me) that I haven’t posting and blogging anymore. It’s not because that since we moved to another place we don’t have an internet connection yet, but because of many reasons.

And one of the biggest reasons was that I want to cut off my craziness with my “Honey Baeb” Yong Joon ssi. I want to get rid of him out of my system, though following him everyday gives me joy.

But the more I keep away from him, the more it made me missed him so much and hurting myself. Still I think of him all the time.

And I can’t take it anymore.

I’ve been a good Christian and follower, but if to love BYJ was wrong then let it be.

God forgive me for being just a human that cares someone obsessedly that really doesn’t even know me and in million miles away distance.

Am gonna love him ‘til my heart voluntarily quits. I hope my heart gets tried, if not, then I’ll be loving him forever….

Ooooh , what a pathetic “MAGDALENA” I am...


3 comments:

Ida said...

FINALLY!!!! You are back! Big Hug!

Magdalena; well she was a follower of Jesus and she cared for him with her possessions it says. Cooking and washing I guess and making life tolerable for her Rabbi.
I can understand your wish to distance yourself from idolizing a human being but think of this; you are able to pray for him; to stay in the gap for him so maybe being a Magdalena in modern time isn't all that bad but has a purpose in caring with prayer; and I mean not only saying a "bless his soul" once or twice but maybe getting into intercession a bit more deeper. So that he also will open his eyes and find Jesus and find a new life in him.
Bless you Leni and may the most High keep his mercyful hands over you life and family.
Ida

cecy méxico said...

hola leny, cómo estas ?
que alegria saber nuevamente de ti, recien encendi la computadora y grande fue mi alegria saber que estas bien, he extrañado mucho tus comentarios.
oye !!! y precisamente en este día tan especial, estoy de acuerdo con tigo si querer a nuestro BYJ es una locura entonces yo tambien lo estoy.
que bueno que haz regresado, de verdad me alegra mucho.
saludos,
con cariño, cecy méxico.

annacronism said...

Dear sister Leny,
Welcome back, my dear, dear sister and friend.
Please don't be too hard on yourself, dear. I too, am a Christian, but I also love Our Yong Joon-ssi. I don't believe God would condemn a person for truly, sincerely loving someone else, and I know your heart is sincere in your affections for Our Charming Prince. I agree with sister Ida that you are in a position to aid YJ-ssi with prayer and love. I see it this way; to the best of our knowledge, BYJ is single and needs someone in his life. You do not know but that that someone might turn out to be you, in God's plan for our beloved Yong Joon. Please know that I am here as ever if you need to talk to someone. (My e-mail address is on my Baeblog.) Take care, dear.
Love,
Anna