Friday, March 13, 2009

My Books and Bookmarks

March 13, 2009

Last Monday, March 9 I went to the National Bookstore to buy some plastic protector for my scrapbook pages. As I passed by the book section I notice some inspirational books and I said to my self I must buy some for me to read. I need those books to make me stronger emotionally and spiritually, so I bought only two, enough for me to read for the whole month and may be I will buy another next month.

Upon arriving at home, I immediately made some bookmarks for my books. It's my first inspiration then the books. Here take a look. Isn't it nice that while your reading your favorite book you can glance the whole time to our beloved BYJ.




And this are my books. I really need this . The contents of this books is really what I suffer everyday. Depression, Loneliness, Fear, Insecure, Stress and etc..... so bad isn't it. I hope this could lessen my burden and problems or in other words to light the darker side of me. So help me God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't loose faith. God will help you

LENY said...

Thank you so much, my faith really give me strength.