Monday, March 16, 2009

More On Necklaces and Danglings

March 16 '09

Assorted Beads




Plastic Beads




With Black Pearls



Cultured Pearls With Gold Plated Balls and Wires



Sea Shells



Transparent And Opaque Stones



Small Plastic Beads
These are around 12 necklaces, I just put them together,
some are double layered, some are in single.




The next 2 photos are Long Necklaces
You can wear them any style you want.




My Pen Bag or Case



Some Danglings


The yellow feather one was used by my youngest daughter when she performed a dance number in there school.

2 comments:

annacronism said...

Hi, Leny.
Did you make all this beautiful jewelry? Wow! I make jewelry, too. I use beads, wire pins, and chains to make most of mine. You are very talented in many ways. I like it. Love ya, Anna

LENY said...

Hi Anna,

Yes I made all of them. That's one of my hobby. I love hand crafts and arts. But I can't draw or paint formally, abstract perhaps. I can make or sew dress,crochet and cross stitching too.

The continuation of my doll collections is still unpublished, there I showed some of the my doll dressed that I made.

Anna, have you seen my Leny's Haven? Pls. do visit there too.

Thanks....

Love,
Leny