Monday, March 16, 2009

My Charms and Crystals

MARCH 16 '09

One of my Baesister post to her blog one of her hobby - Beadworks. And I was so happy going to her blog because we have the same interest. Yes, I did and still doing beadworks, too. It's one of my hobby, which I earned a lot when it was on trend last few years ago, specially the Swarovski Crystals ( jewelry and accessories).

I told my Baesister that I'll post mine ,too. Here take a look....

First my tools and some extra beads. Some are plastics, some are genuine and synthetic stones, pearls, silvers and some metals.


Some wires, nylons, garter, spacers, pins, locks, hooks, stoppers,
chains and many other accessories for making jewelry.



Few left over 16K gold plated wires, locks and a ball ( I can see, there's only one golden ball left, he he he..) and few Swarovski crystals, it was sold individually so I usually bought the exact number that I'm going to use only. Because they were so expensive specially the genuine one. We can buy the cheaper one but it's a fake and it's glittering effect wont last long.



A plastic bead set of earring , choker and bracelets
an Ebony and Ivory motive


With synthetic stones in different forms




Some chips

1 comment:

annacronism said...

Hi, Leny.
I have been reading a few of your older posts, and I came across this one with great delight. I am a jewelry crafter, too, but I am not as good as you are at it. I use a lot of chains, glass beads, and some plastics. I also do seed bead "braiding" where i take three strands of beads and braid them together to make necklaces and bracelets. I sometimes work with semi-precious gemstones (turquoise, agates and that sort of thing.)I love making jewelry, but I also make beaded Christmas ornaments. I give a lot of those as Cristmas gifts, and people love them because they are handmade. If you would like to see some of my work, I have posted a few pieces on one of my blogsites: Whatever Strikes My Fancy. Please, feel free to visit there, and tell me what you think of them. Take care. Anna