Thursday, April 2, 2009

BYJ Signed A New Contract

March 26, 2009


Hi my dear friends,

I've just heard that our Prince BYJ or my "Honey Baebs BYJ", have just signed a contract to represent as overseas model of TFS or The Face Shop. I think the contract will start next month (April) and will last for 18 months.

And I've heard too that there are 19 overseas countries and that includes Japan, China, Singapore, Taiwan, UAE and of course the "The Pearl of the Orient" Philippines... and many others.

The last model of TFS was Kwon Sang Woo, he came here in the Philippines to promote the product. So I'm hoping that Bae Yong Joon too will come here despite of his hectic schedules.
I'm so excited to wait for that moment, I wish I could catch even a glimpse of him if that time comes.

Source: Flor --- BYJ Quilt/ Freeboard/ Freeboard--#55887 3/25
Thanks for the photo from BYJ Gallerystyle

No comments: